- 1 fish fillet, take the meat and cut into dice
- Skewer to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 15 pcs red chillies
- 5 pcs red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 btr hazelnut
- Acids and Royco shrimp flavor to taste
Sate Ikan Bilis Cooking Method:
1. Mackerel fish-stick skewers with satay puncture, then grilled half-baked.
2. Heat the butter, saute the spices that have been crushed until cooked, then remove from heat.
3. Marinate skewers that had been partially cooked with spices and then grilled again until cooked. Remove and serve.