- 1 whole chicken
- 8 pcs shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 btr walnuts
puree the ingredients above
- 2 btr chicken eggs, beaten off
- 1 / 2 btr grated coconut, 1 cup coconut milk taken
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted mixed together
- Powdered nutmeg and enough chicken flavor
How to Cook Chicken Baboto:
1. Clean the chicken, then grab all the meat course, then chop finely.
2. Combine and stir together chicken, chopped with herbs that have been mashed, eggs, coconut milk mixture and butter, nutmeg and subtle flavor of chicken.
3. Place the chicken mixture on top of banana leaves, then wrap like Pepes, then steamed until cooked, serve.