1 kg of meat sanding myopic (brisket) or can be replaced with the typical meat
3 eye kandis acid
2 tomatoes (cut ")
3 tablespoons minced red chili
3 bay leaves
1 tsp sugar, to taste
1 vertebra thumb of ginger (crushed)
1 liter of hot water
100 ml cooking oil (for frying)
Flavoring ingredients (puree):
5 cloves garlic
10 red onions
salt to taste
How to :
- The first step, Iris widened with a thick meat approximately 1 cm, then cut into pieces according to taste.
- Then mix the meat with spices, ground red peppers, tomatoes, tamarind and ginger kandis previously been crushed. Mix until evenly, then let sit for approximately 30 minutes and then store in the refrigerator so that the marinade is absorbed.
- Furthermore, heat the oil then enter berbumbu..kemudian meat stir until meat looks discolored.
- After that add water, stir, and cook until the meat becomes tender and sauce thickens visible.
- Lastly, Season sugar to taste (1 tsp), then stir until evenly mixed, then lift and artificial spicy sour meat you are ready to serve.
Materials to Make Chicken Taliwang:
1 whole chicken (small size only)
4 tablespoons cooking oil
7 cloves of garlic
10 red onions
10 curly red chilies
1 teaspoon shrimp paste, roasted
2 lime (take the water)
4 cm kencur
Sliced 2 tablespoons brown sugar
How to :
- The first step, cut the chicken from the center of the chest towards the neck. and turn the tap back to the chicken body open, then set aside.
- The second step, stir-fry seasoning ingredients (except lime and sugar) until fragrant, then add brown sugar, mix well and remove from heat. After that give the lemon juice, then stir again until blended.
- Next, coat the chicken with the spice until blended. Then prick-prick with a fork chicken body.
- Then let stand for about 1 hour to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Lastly roasted / grilled chicken over charcoal while occasionally turning inverted chicken and smeared with the rest of the chicken bumbu.Panggang to look lightly browned, then lift, then serve your chicken with the remaining artificial taliwang marinade
500 grams of intermediate quality jengkol
4 embayment leaves
7 lime departs
2 centimetres galangal , digeprek only
condensed soy dressing to flavour
saline to flavour and flavor
water to boil
Subtle taste stews jengkol :
8 spring onions
4 cloves of garlic
5 pieces of red chili sauce ( can be added if you like spicy )
3 eggs hazelnut
pepper to flavour
How to :
Boil jengkol currently peeled with a covered vessel until tender , about 2 hours . If the water runs out of his ari add more .
If it is soft , remove from heat , let coolinging and then make flat all jengkol , set aside.
Heat oil , saute ground spices , ginger , ememembaymentmentment departs and lime departs until fragrant delay while occasionally rousing .
Put jengkol , mix well , then pour a little water mix afresh until evenly prepared food .
Add enhanced condensed soy dressing , saline and type of flavor, mix evenly .
delay until the water dries-out-out up and the spices to infuse into the beef jengkol , lift .
Jengkol Serve with a plate of moderately hot white rice .