- 2 sections of cabbage, evacuate center, finely isolate
- 5 sections of green eggplant, meagerly cut
- 1 adolescent cucumber, meagerly partition
- 100 g bean grows, siangi, reject beginnings
- 1 pack basil, leaves citation
- 100 ml of tepid water
- 1 tablespoon of repulsive water
- 2 bits of lemon, press the water
Sice Nut, puree:
- 10 sections of cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp fricasseed peanuts
- 2 centimeters kencur
- 2 tablespoons dull sugar brush
- saline to taste
How to :
1. Wash the vegetables, flush with tepid water, channel.
2. area the vegetables in a helping canister and set separated.
3. mix the shelled nut sauce with stewed water, acidic water, and crisply packed lemon juice extricate.
4. Consolidate shelled nut dressing to the vegetables, mix well, he
Pastel is the name of a snack or a drink in Indonesia. It is a kind of paste then fill with a stuffing different. I do not know exactly where the food source of origin, because they are also
similar to food in other countries. But it is popular throughout the country and the only thing that makes the difference is the filling. There are two kinds of Pastel in Indonesia. It has the normal size, which is usually filled with carrots, potatoes, chicken / beef, boiled egg and bean thread noodles (Soun). , While the other mini-Pastel, which is smaller, fill Subscribe (dried meat) and snacks usually mild.
- 250 g of wheat flour
- 40 g butter - 1 egg
- 1 / 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt - 60 ml of warm water
Dadar Gulung is one of the most popular snack in Indonesia, especially Java. Dadar Indonesian literally means pancake while gulung means to roll Inside, the coconut sugar as a filling and usually a green pancake, which comes from pandanus leaves. Pandan is a tropical herbaceous plant with long green leaves, which can be found throughout Indonesia. It is very aromatic and has a unique taste that can be used for many Indonesian desserts, cakes and drinks. It can be purchased as a ready-to-use paste in the Asian stores. Or if you buy it fresh, you pound into a paste, add water and then filtered and just take the juice for coloring.
- 250 g grated coconut
- 150 grams of palm or 100 g caster sugar
- 1-3 inch cinnamon stick
- 100 ml of water