Bubur Ayam recipe
Chicken porridge made of rice and chicken, usually eaten at breakfast
Bubur Ayam (Chicken Porridge) Ingredients:
- Rice, 100 grams
- Water chicken broth, 750 ml
- Bay leaf, 1 sheet
- Salt, to taste
- Onion, 6 points
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Turmeric, 1 cm
- Pecan, 1 grain, toasted
- Coriander Roasted, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Chicken, 300 grams
- Water, 750 ml
- Pepper pow
der, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Sweet soy sauce, 1 / 2 tablespoon
- Nutmeg, 1 / 8 grain
- Salt enough
- Cooking oil, 1 tablespoon
- Cooking oil, 300 ml
- Cakwe, 1 fruit, cut into thin strips
- Celery, 1 stalk, thinly sliced
- Soybean fries, 50 grams
- Crackers starch, 50 grams, ready to use
- Fried onions, 1 tablespoon
- Sambal chili stew enough
How to Cook:
1. Sauce: Boil the chicken with water until boiling and cooked chicken.
2. Lift, separate the chicken and broth. Heat oil and sauté ground spices until fragrant. Add other seasonings to sauce, and cook until cooked flavor.Pour broth, bring to a boil, remove from heat.
3. Topping: Heat oil and fry chicken until yellowish. Remove and cut into small pieces, then sprinkle on top.
4. Porridge: Cook the rice with broth and bay leaf, stirring frequently until rice blossomed and matured. Add salt, stir again until the rice into porridge.Remove and set aside.
5. Enter the porridge in a bowl, pour the chicken broth. Sprinkle shredded chicken meat, soy, celery, cakwe, fried onions, and crackers. Serve dengansambal.
for 2 portion
Chicken Porridge Tips:
1. If you do not see crackers kanji, you can replace it with a small shrimp crackers or crackers belinjo (chips).
2. For more delicious, add soy sauce and soy sauce.