Wedang Bajigur recipe
Wedang bajigur is a unique Javanese beverages usually to drink at night
- 500 ml coconut milk from half coconut
- 85 grams of brown sugar, chopped fine
- 12.5 grams of ginger, crushed
- 2 LBR pandan leaves, tie the knot
- 1 / 2 tsp ground coffee
- 150 gr kolang kaling, thinly sliced
- 1 young coconut, dredging it
- 125 g cassava tape, then cut into pieces
How to make:
1. Cook the coconut milk, brown sugar, granulated sugar, ginger and pandan leaves over medium heat while stirring occasionally for milk not broken.
2. Dissolve coffee in hot coconut milk to taste, then put back into the stew of coconut milk. Mix well.
3. Enter kolang kaling, cook long
er to boil, remove from heat.
4. Put 1 tablespoon of coconut and 1 tablespoon tape cassava in the container, pour the coconut milk enough