Pempek Palembang recipe
– 50 g flour
– 500 ml water
– 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
– 500 g mackerel fish meat / minced Belida
– 3 tsp salt
– 2 tsp sugar
– 350 g wheat starch
– 2.5 liters of water
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
– 50 g sour Java
– 150 g brown sugar, fine comb
– 700 ml water
Spices that are:
– 100 g cayenne pepper
– 2 tbsp tong suey
– 5 cloves garlic
– 2 tablespoons dried shrimp, soaked until soft, drained
– 150 g cucumber, cut into small pieces
– 50 g dried shrimp, soaked until soft, smooth mashed, roasted
Cooking Pempek Palembang:
1. Mix flour with water and garlic. Cook over low flame
while stirring until a thick porridge. Remove and let cool.
2. Mix with salt fish, meat, sugar and starch. Stir until the dough is smooth and dull.
3. Shape dough into silender (round length) to make
empek-empek lenjer or fill with chicken eggs to empek-empek submarines.
4. Cook the water with oil until boiling.
5. Enter a dough that is shaped, boiled until the float, drain.
Cooking Sauce Pempek:
1. Acid Boil together brown sugar and water until boiling and sugar dissolves. Then remove and strain.
2. Cook returned with seasoning mixture until boiling, remove and let cool.
If you prefer, fried empek-empek to slightly yellow, remove and drain. Cut into pieces, put cucumber and Cuko. Sprinkle fine and serve ebi