- 200gr sago palm sugar, sifted
- 200cc of cold water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 700cc hot water
- 400gr chicken
- 3 pcs carrots diced
- 4 pcs red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pcs red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 200cc water
- 2 tablespoons sliced seldri
- enough chicken flavor
Kuah Pepeda Vegetables Cooking Method:
1. Combine sago palm with cold water, lemon juice and salt, mix well while pouring hot water until sago cooked and thickened, then insert it into the heat-resistant dish that has been moistened with water, then chill.
2. Heat the butter, saute onion and garlic until fragrant, add red chillies, chicken and carrots. Cook until chicken changes color, pour the water and season with Royco, and cook until cooked ingredients, last seldri enter and lift.
3. Chop the sago has been hardened and serve with vegetable sauce ingredients Pepeda no.2.