- 1 chicken, take part in the content of chicken
- 1 orange juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams of boiled cassava leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white parts sliced
- 4 lime leaves
- 3 tablespoons oil for sauteing
- Banana leaves to taste
- 7 spring onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 6 red chilies
- 4 pieces of red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 2 cm turmeric
- ½ tablespoon coriander
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 2 cm galangal, grated
- Salt and sugar to taste
How to cook Chicken Betutu:
1. Marinate chicken with lime juice and salt, let stand for 10 minutes, set aside.
2. Heat oil and sauté ground spices until fragrant, add the Serai Iris. Stir well, remove
3. For stir-fry seasoning into two, one part mixed with cassava leaves andlime leaves and stir well. The remaining smear on the entire exterior of the chicken
4. Enter cassava leaves that had been peppered into the cavity of the chicken
5. Wrap the chicken with banana leaves. Heat a steamer pot, steam the chicken for 20 minutes, remove from heat.
6. Grilled chicken that has been steamed until cooked, remove from heat.
7. Serve the chicken with the ways parted with its contents. For 8 people.