Shredded Ingredients Ebi:
- Ebi, 200 gram, soaked in warm water, minced
- Cooking oil, 250 ml
- Garlic, 3 cloves
- Red onion, 4 items
- Grated lemon peel, 1 teaspoon
- Coriander, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Comb brown sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, to taste
How to make Ebi Abon:
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil, saute ground spices until fragrant.
- Enter the dried shrimp, and cook until dry and the flavors mingle. Lift.
- Heat oil, dried shrimp batter fried until golden brown. Remove and drain.
- Pres or squeeze until the oil leak. Serve.
For 200 grams of Shredded Ebi