Lotek is one of the unique cuisine of Indonesia. have the basic ingredients of vegetables such as spinach, sprouts, cabbage and sweet bean sauce.
- Spinach, boiled
- bean sprouts, boiling water soak
- Cabbage, cut matching
- 1 pc fried tempeh, cut into harmonious
- 1 pc diamond, cut matching
- crackers onion to taste
Spice for mashed:
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut, fried
- 1 / 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 chilli pepper (to taste)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cm kencur
- 1 lime leaves, discard the stem
- 2-3 tablespoons tamarind water
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
1. Prepare the mortar. Then blend chili pepper, kencur, garlic, lime leaves and salt until smooth.
2. Enter peanuts, blend again until smooth. Then add the brown sugar, puree until smooth.
3. Thaw seasoning by adding 2-3 tablespoons tamarind water. Mix until smooth. Then enter the spinach, bean sprouts, cabbage, rice cake and fried Tempe, mix all ingredients until well blended.
4. For presentation, put Lotek on a plate, sprinkle with onion crackers. Ready to serve.
Tips & Tricks:
- Make just before serving.
- Because this recipe only to one portion, then the spinach, bean sprouts,and cabbage thought about it. Most of each just a handful only.
- Addition of acidic water should be gradual, not to be too liquid seasoning,because then usually when the vegetables are logged, so more liquidseasoning.