Gudeg Jogja recipe
Cooking ingredient :
– 3 cans of young jackfruit
– 1 can coconut milk
– 800 ml of water of tea
– hard-boiled eggs to taste (do not boil over time, as long as solid only), skinned
– white tofu / tofu skin (optional)
– 125 grams of brown sugar, coarse combed
– 1 tablespoon cooking oil
– bay leaves enaugh
Spices that are:
– 6 garlic
– 1 / 2 red onion
– 2 tsp coriander seeds
– 3 / 4 tsp cumin
– 1 tablespoon salt
– galangal enaugh
– 1 stalk lemongrass (white part grab)
– red chilli / cayenne pepper / dried chili (but boiled first) to taste
– salt enaugh
– paste enaugh
– brown sugar enaugh
– tomato enaugh (fried first)
Cooking Gudeg Jogja:
1.Nangka filtered and washed, because the water preserved to make a sour taste.
2. Stir-fry ground ingredients until fragrant, put brown sugar and bay leaves.
3. Enter the jackfruit and boiled eggs, stirring until thoroughly blended with spices.
4. Add coconut milk and water until all jackfruit tea and eggs submerged.
5. Cover the pan and cook over low heat. Do not often open, just 1 / 2 hours.
6. If it is long enough to try diicipi have to taste what is not.
7. Enter to know when the water left over a half, so know not too hard.
8. Cook until the water is low / almost dry.
9. Ready to serve and eat with hot white rice and sambal shrimp paste, or it could be with meat or chicken as a side dish Empal enhancements.
How to Make a sauce paste:
1. Blend all ingredients.
2. Saute with a little oil until slightly dry.